Sony Ericsson K800iFollow these steps to setup Mxit on your Sony Ericsson K800i I: Get correct GPRS settings for your phone:
- CellC users: Dial *147#
- MTN users: Dial *123*13#
- Virgin Mobile users: Go to the Virgin Mobile menu on your phone and select "Virgin Settings". When prompted to download the settings, reply "YES".
- Vodacom users: Dial *111# (select option 4 or 5)
- International users: Get the correct GPRS settings using the Sony Ericsson Phone Configurator.
Once you receive the settings, save them and set them as your phone's default GPRS internet settings.II: Download Mxit:
III: Start using Mxit:
- On your phone, go to "Menu" - "Internet services (If you have a Vlive branded phone it might be "Vlive")" " "More" - "Go to"
- Enter the following URL: http://http://m.Mxit.com
- Press "OK"
- Follow the on-screen steps to download the version of Mxit for the Sony Ericsson K800i
- On your phone, go to "Menu" - "Organizer" - "Applications"
- Select Mxit (you will then see the Mxit welcome screen)
- "Register": or "Login":
- If you have never registered on Mxit using your current number, select the "Register" option.
- If you have already registered on Mxit using your current number, select the "Login" option.
- Enter your personal details (please ensure that you enter a completely numerical PIN in the PIN field)
- Select "Accept"